Am 03.08.2013 13:35, schrieb Marek Janukowicz:
dennis luehring wrote:

Am 03.08.2013 08:38, schrieb Marek Janukowicz:
void main ()
{
   writefln( "sa: %d", SA_RESTART );
   (new Thread (&serverfunc)).start();
   (new Thread (&clientfunc)).start();
}

i have no idea to your main problem but firing threads without any join
on the threads in your main program seems very wrong to me - its like
allocating memory and let system kill process handle the zombies

This is of course *not* my entire program (and in fact I made the whole
snippet up just to showcase the problem). While I understand your concern it
doesn't really make sense to use this piece of code for anything but
reproducing the issue at hand.

but you should not reduce your sample down to maybe-incorrect (what it seems for me in this case) - the join wouldn't make your sample to big