monarch_dodra:

My guess though, is that it's the same syntax as in C? Use a straight up elispis:

void foo(...).

Note that you *can't* extract the types from the vararg unless you *guess* them from an alternative source (for example, "fmt" in the printf function)

Also, importing "core.vararg" should get you whatever you'd get in 'vararg.h'/"stdarg.h". From there, I don't think D does anything specific that's not actually just C.

D supports both C and D style variadiac functions. D variadiac functions also have a _arguments of type TypeInfo[].

See here about in the middle of the page:
http://dlang.org/function

(This is why we ask people like JS "why do you need that?", because very often there are better solutions if you know the real problem to solve).

Bye,
bearophile