On 9/16/13 11:56 AM, Namespace wrote:
I hate this NotNull struct hack. It is the same crap as the current
scope solution.

Scoped variables in the language were a lot worse.

BTW: I'm curious which built-in feature will be removed
next, maybe AA?

If we're diligent and lucky, hopefully.

An annotation like Foo! f would be much nicer than NotNull!Foo or
@NotNull Foo, but it would be an agreement.

Is annotation the only or main problem?

And I agree absolute, to disable default CTor's by struct's was a huge
mistake. But D is full of those. ;)

They are not disabled. It seems many people are having trouble with getting default constructors to evaluate code, so I assume you mean that. One possibility (or first step) would be to relax the language to allow CTFE-executable code in default constructors.

Andrei