On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 11:22:43 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Thursday, 26 September 2013 at 21:08:31 UTC, Daniel Davidson wrote:
Is there an equivalent?

Judging by link it looks like yet another continuous integration suite, is there anything more about it you are interested in? CI is usually not language-specific.

If you are looking for one _written_ in D, though, only I am aware of is that runs CI for dmd/phobos (http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/) - https://github.com/braddr/d-tester (by Brad Roberts)

drone.io is the first I've used (for Dart) and I think it is very useful. I am also working on D and did not find it as a supported language. I'm not particularly interested in one written in D as much as for D. I would think lobbying/helping the drone.io team or one of the others include D as a supported language would be doable. Or if there is another system that D users are using? Further, IMHO having many of the dub packages set up to run tests and display a *passing* badge would give a positive signal.