I've successfully built Pegged and I'm now trying to build vibe.d which requires dub so ...

andrew@islay:~$ cd dub-0.9.18/
andrew@islay:~/dub-0.9.18$ ls
bin build-files.txt CHANGELOG.md examples LICENSE_DE.txt package.json source build.cmd build.sh curl.lib installer LICENSE.txt README.md
andrew@islay:~/dub-0.9.18$ ./build.sh
Generating version file...
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /data) Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
Running gdmd...
source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:301: Error: no identifier for declarator args2 source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:301: Error: alias cannot have initializer source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:315: Error: no identifier for declarator args2 source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:315: Error: alias cannot have initializer
andrew@islay:~/dub-0.9.18$

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks for all of the hand-holding BTW.