On Thursday, 17 October 2013 at 20:31:38 UTC, Yura wrote:
Dear D programmers,

I am very new to D programming language. I just started to learn it as an alternative to python since the latter sometimes is too slow. My question is whether there some simple ways to solve linear algebra problems in D programming language? E.g. matrix multiplication, diagonalization, SVD decomposition? If there is something, I would definitely stick to D programming language in my projects.

PS I am not a proffesinal programmer and I am sorry if this question has already been discussed.

Thaks in advance!

Please follow through with finding a D solution. But if you have not seen it yet, have a look at http://julialang.org/ as well. It may also fit your needs with more focus on mathematical programming.