On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 11:07:08 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 09:12:21 UTC, Rob T wrote:
It works except when passing a variable contained inside a struct or class due to a missing "this" during evaluation, I'm also worried about template bloat.

I figure mixins may help, but not if it's same or less convenient to use as the double entry method.

Any suggestions, or is it just impossible or not worth trying?

I have not found good workaround for this so far and consider it a main use case for template alias parameter enhancement.

Do you know if there's already a enhancement request posted for this? I'll make one if not.