On Thursday, 30 January 2014 at 14:10:37 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
I did as you suggested and had a look through what was on my system. Having done so I now think that the documentation at:

http://dlang.org/phobos/index.html

is out of date.

If you look at the section under "Imports", this appears to be describing what is available under from C, but it appears to suggest that you use std.c.config - or at least that is how I would have read it.

The 'std.c.*' modules are just publicly importing 'core.stdc.*' modules and AFAIK discouraged as it gives the impression they are part of Phobos. Using 'core.stdc.*' is informing other developers this is core runtime stuff.

Forget 'std.c.*', use 'core.stdc.*'. And you are right, the documentation needs a big update!