On Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 21:57:29 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I'm not aware of opApply being broken, but I never use it,

I remember very specifically it was brought up, that opApply was not working correctly and you could only use it with a very specific cases because... the implementation was incomplete?

I think the discussion was partially on removing opApply from BitArray and going for a range or array approach instead because the problem would go away, but a lot of this is fuzzy and from memory. I have so much to catch up on :(