On Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 22:03:28 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
On Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 21:57:29 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I'm not aware of opApply being broken, but I never use it,

I remember very specifically it was brought up, that opApply was not working correctly and you could only use it with a very specific cases because... the implementation was incomplete?

I think the discussion was partially on removing opApply from BitArray and going for a range or array approach instead because the problem would go away, but a lot of this is fuzzy and from memory. I have so much to catch up on :(

IIRC, opApply doesn't play well with various attributes, but I don't remember the details. That's the only issue with opApply that I'm aware of. It looks like you'll have to go digging into those other threads if you want to know what was supposed to be wrong with it.

- Jonathan M Davis