On Tuesday, 6 January 2015 at 14:14:28 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 January 2015 at 14:11:19 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
dstep is your only realistic chance currently. htod is completely unmaintained, even on Windows. Please report any issues found with it in relevant issue tracker.

I got it the wrong way around - yes, I meant htod.

I have reported the issue, and author doesn't know what is wrong.

You must be referring to https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/issues/33

You mention using DMD beta there. Please don't. Use last currently available public release. This specific beta is especially harmful being left-over from unfinished beta cycle.