To hide the infos you can also (I've seen people say that you can use a packer) encrypt the strings and decode them at run-time (e.g base64, a simple XOR, etc) and use the import() idiom: https://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/#Embed-a-dynamic-library-in-an-executable to import the compiled things.

I've made a simple software in this spirit, even if it's not made to encrypt/hide (it's more globally a resource manager), it can be used to hide the strings since it encodes in base 85 and base 64: https://github.com/BBasile/Resource.d

Good job.

Thank you.