On 2015-01-28 at 03:04, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
What type is CircleShape?
If it is a class, or otherwise contains pointers, then this is probably the
source of your problem.

class CircleShape : Shape is defined in dsfml.graphics.circleshape, so there's
no going around this...

- Building your program for x86_64 - 64 bits of address space will make fake
pointer pinning very unlikely

The binary included in the zip was 64-bit, so fake pointers shouldn't be that
much of a problem.

Oh, and I take back what I said about suspecting that SpaceBackground.stack
grows infinitely. It probably doesn't. I don't have DSFML installed, and
therefore couldn't recreate the behaviour.