On 2/20/2015 1:06 AM, tcak wrote:

@OP: By using a token string (q{}) for funcBody rather than a WYSIWYG
string (r"" or ``), you can still get syntax highlighting in your editor.

Based on your example, bye bye readibility. It is like writing rocket
taking off procedures.

People are complaining about different parts of D languages some
structures (there are good ones, there are bad ones), but unfortunately,
bad ones are continuously ignored in the name of trying to reach the
language a stability.

I agree that string mixins can kill readability. I encountered that when I used them to support both D1 and D2 in Derelict 2 years ago. But I think that when they are kept small and local as in cases like this, they aren't bad at all.