On 2015-09-09 11:55, Mike Parker wrote:
Given a C++ class that looks like this:

class Foo {
    static void Initialize(const SomeObject&);

    virtual void func1();
}

The documentation at [1] doesn't say anything about how to handle static
member functions like Initialize, nor do I see anything about
references. I assume I can declare any reference function parameters
using D's ref, but I have no idea how to declare static methods. My
questions:

1) Am I right about ref?

I would assume so. It's just a pointer under the hood.

2) Do I need to create a wrapper function in C or C++ for static member
functions?

The documentation for the C++ support is very outdated. I recommend to give it a try and see what happens :). Alternatively look in the DMD test suite and see what you can find, or the DMD source code now when it's in D.

--
/Jacob Carlborg