On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 at 20:34:03 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 at 20:17:44 UTC, cym13 wrote:
This is subtly missing the main question: isn't C++-like memory management of D classes possible with Unique, RefCounted and Scoped? I understand the limitations you mentioned, but it

I don't think it is a good idea to tell C++ programmers that they work the same, since they are quite different.

Hence my question: in what? (I assume you are talking about Unique RefCounted etc and not about classes).