On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 03:54:34 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 03:48:59 UTC, Random D user
Given that, normally properties are just overloaded methods in D, it's pretty sad classes break this behavior/convention.

The D behavior for overloading is different in general:

http://dlang.org/hijack.html

It basically never overloads across scopes. You need to alias the name into the scope too explicitly

Thanks. That pretty much answers directly to all my questions. I tried to look for this info in class docs/reference, but couldn't find it (obviously). I never thought that this would be in "articles".