On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 05:17:58 UTC, BBasile wrote:
On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 02:02:56 UTC, Stiff wrote:
Possibly a dumb question, I'm not sure.
[...]
undefined reference to `cblas_dgemm'
--- errorlevel 1
dmd failed with exit code 1.

Any suggestions? I do have a blas library installed, but the cblas D project isn't docced very well, so I don't know if there's a compatibility issue.

Thanks!

You should add something to tell DUB to link your program with the openblas static library since cblas is just a binding. For example this should work:

{
         "name" : "tcbuilder",
"description" : "Thalamocortical network parameter parser",
         "dependencies" : {
             "cblas": "~>0.1.0",
             "scid": "~>0.3.0"
         },
         "libs" : [
           "openblas"
         ],
}

And install the 'openblas-devel' package of course. Btw I've verified with a simple program and it works, although it just included cblas, not scid.

Does the libs element from cblas' dub.json not handle that library linkage? I suppose I should also mention that it was compiling fine before I actually used a function from the library in my code.

If it does work with OpenBLAS, that would seem to suggest that "Works with OpenBLAS and others" is a bit more restrictive than it sounds...