On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 06:11:37 UTC, BBasile wrote:
On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 06:03:49 UTC, BBasile wrote:
It worked fine because it was not used, not parsed, not linked. Maybe just the functions declarations was parsed to solve the symbols in the program, but since none was used the 'import blas.blas' was eliminated or something like that. This could be explained better by someone who knows well DMD architecture...

I think that you would get an error with just the 'import blas.blas' and building the debug config.

I've spotted a std.expirmental.allocators bug this summer that was revealed in by a similar scheme: extern declaration not used in release mode, but in debug mode the symbols, even if not used, were not eliminated and the compiler complained about undefined symbol this & that !

It's been a few days, but I just wanted to say thanks for the help. I was able to fix the problem by linking to cblas in my dub.json.