On Thursday, 19 November 2015 at 08:30:54 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 22:15:19 anonymous via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]

Exactly. T[] _is_ a dynamic array. Steven's otherwise wonderful article on arrays in D ( http://dlang.org/d-array-article.html ) made the mistake of calling the buffer that T[] points to on the GC heap (assuming that even does point to the GC heap) the dynamic array. And per the language spec, that's not true at all.

[...]

I mentioned this because it's bit of an error trap, that I fell into.

char[] == null
vs
char[] is null

Is there any good use for char[] == null ? If not, a warning might be helpful.