On Sunday, 22 November 2015 at 00:10:07 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
May I suggest that you improve that page. ;) If you don't already have a clone o the repo, you can do it easily by clicking the "Improve this page" button on that page.

Hi Ali, thanks for the quick response. And point taken :) I hadn't noticed those buttons on the doc pages, looks very convenient. There are a couple formalities I need to look into before making contributions, even small ones, but I'll check into these.

Regarding why copy() cannot use the capacity of the slice, it is because slices don't know about each other, so, copy could not let other slices know that the capacity has just been used by this particular slice.

Thanks for the explanation, very helpful understanding what's going on.

--Jon