On Tuesday, 2 February 2016 at 15:59:06 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
Slots are named: the methods are slots. Signals can be named if you use only one struct as the parameter, as above. The signals would be String1 and String2, the slots watch1 and watch2.

What I meant is that the connect call didn't seem to tie you to a specific slot, it looked like it determined the slot based on the types which is potentially error prone. Kagamin showed an example of explicitly connecting to a named slot so I'm happy with that, I'm looking forward to re-writing my event handlers using this technique.

Always nice to learn something new.