On Tuesday, 2 February 2016 at 17:35:25 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 15:59:06 +0000, Atila Neves wrote:
[...]

I've seen this sort of thing before. A blogger I used to follow, Jeremy Miller, implemented an event broker using this pattern. I don't like it. It requires a new type for each event, and you have to defensively use that pattern even if you only have one event at the moment. Every time I implemented an event system, I've gone with named events and no special type for their parameters.

[...]

Nice. I liked your example and Kagamin's better than mine.

Atila