On Wednesday, 11 May 2016 at 14:28:00 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 May 2016 at 14:26:37 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

To elaborate - this doesn't imply that the code of everything in that module will always be placed in the executable. The exact details depend on the implementation and configuration (see e.g. GCC's -ffunction-sections).

I've updated the code now, but it takes some getting used to. Two questions:

1. Is it ok to have static imports locally or should they be on module level?

class Bla
{
  static import std.stdio;
  // ...
  std.stdio.writeln("import/export");
}

2. I still get a warning for calling a struct's member method. Why? E.g.

struct Bla
{
  public bool isBla(string str)
  {
    // ...
    return true;

auto bla = Bla();

if (bla.isBla("string"))
{
  // ...
}

Bla.isBla is not visible from module xyz.

isBla is also defined somewhere else, but a member function of a locally allocated struct should not be confused with something like `std.uni.isBla`? Or should it?