On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 16:17:25 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
Dne 24.5.2016 v 17:27 llaine via Digitalmars-d-learn napsal(a):

[...]
On Archlinux this is even easier than on Mac just sudo yaourt -Sy dlang dub

[...]
As I said earlier it is fedora who should be blamed here :D
[...]

Again on Archlinux just run this command: yaourt -Sy workspace-d and you are done :)

[...]

Thank your for your answer! Maybe all thoses are Fedora related yes :) But I guess that for the moment I have to keep it unfortunatly but that's OK, let's try to make dlang great on fedora !