On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 15:21:40 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

Use Coedit: the widget "library manager" allow to register libraries in a single click and then they are usable on the fly, in the projects or in a runnable modules, without specifying anything (except a (*) in a project setting called "libraryAliases".

https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/wiki#library-manager-widget

It was especially designed because the other IDE suck a bit with static libraries.

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded the version for windows from github and it works fine so far but if i want to "run compiled file" i get the message 'the executino of a runnable module has been implicitly aborted" even though i can run the .exe file manually without any errors. Do you know how i can run my app from out of coedit?