On Monday, 13 June 2016 at 17:38:41 UTC, Incognito wrote:
Cool. Oleview gives me the idl files. How to convert the idl files to d or possibly c?

Would I just use them in place of IUnknown once I have the interface?

In OleView you can save the IDL file, then run another tool, midl.exe, on the IDL file. That will generate the C headers. But you'd then have to translate that to D by hand.

I have written a tool that takes a COM type library and automatically converts it to a D source file. I could finish it off over the next few days and put the source on GitHub if you're interested.