On Thursday, 16 June 2016 at 00:46:44 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 23:41:51 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

- You can create a launcher in the custom tools, excluding the double quote:
    - as executable type "<CPO>"
    - as CurrentDirectory type "<CPP>"
    - as alias put something like "Run this project"
This will work if the binary is compiled in the same directory as the binary that's produced. Otherwise you can adjust by adding directories after the symbol. (e.g "<CPP>bin\release").

You just need to change "CurrentDirectory" in the "Run options".

Hm, i don't see "CurrentDirectory" in the run options tab:
https://picload.org/image/rgwaopad/coedit_run_options.png

- I had to verify but the cwd should really be set to the path where the application is output. I mean that it's written so. I don't know what's happening on your system right now. My windows is still win 7 and my dev directory is not in ProgramFiles.

Everything worked fine for the last projects but as soon as i tried to customize buttons with CSS something is wrong. I just store the Coedit-Program in "ProgramFiles" (because every program i have installed is located there). For my projects i usually use the "document" folder of my user where the ".exe" and ".d" - files are stored.

And I've tested using this simple project: https://gist.github.com/BBasile/2e110ed48989b53e2a53b57977a81736. You can DL it as a >zip, open the .ce file as a project and click "compile project and run" you should see >the right CWD written in the messages.

I get 'Failed to execute: 267'. Probably because a symbolic string is used in the run options?
https://picload.org/upload,8e3f683557a8cd3401f002304f387932.html