On Thursday, 16 June 2016 at 09:27:38 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
FOrget any previous comment and in your program use the first argument of the command line to detect your resources, this will solve your problem. For the execution click compile and run or just run.

Okay:

void main(string[] args){
    writeln(args[0]);
    Main.init(args);
    auto win = new Window(250,250,"Tutorial");
    Main.run();
}

This gives me the location of the .exe. What should i do with it now?

On Win and Nux, the first argument of the command line is always the program filename so you just have to get the directory for this string and you'll get what you expected with cwd.

I don't care about cwd i want to get rid of the error!