On Sunday, 24 July 2016 at 10:53:41 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Saturday, 23 July 2016 at 11:05:57 UTC, Etranger wrote:

[...]

Yes, but it is more complicated in terms of multidimensional and generic abstraction. First we need to finish and test general matrix multiplication [2].

[...]

Thanks allot for your suggestions. I started looking into the ndslice and mir code. For me it seems that there is an urgent need to have a better benchmarking (like rust bench or google benchmark framework for cpp) framework than what is available. I can may be look into it.

I'll have time 2 months from now as I'm getting married in 2 weeks :)