On Friday, 18 November 2016 at 17:54:52 UTC, Igor Shirkalin wrote:
That was preface.
Now I have server written in D for C++ pretty ancient client. Most things are three times shorter in size and clear (@clear? suffix). All programming paradigms were used. I have the same text in russian, but who has bothered russian(s)? The meaning of all of that is: powerfull attractive language with sufficient infrastructure with future. Just use it.

p.s. I'm excused for my primitive english.

how much money did you earn using D language?