On Thursday, 15 December 2016 at 07:56:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2016-12-14 21:47, bauss (wtf happend to my name took some old cached title LOL??) wrote:
[...]

I would recommend creating a small script that iterates a directory and generates a D file with string imports for all the files, something like:

[...]

Yeah it was something like that I thought I might had to do. Shame that you can't just do it through D itself.

Thanks.
  • ... bauss (wtf happend to my name took some old cached title LOL??) via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • ... bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • ... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • ... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn