On Friday, 16 December 2016 at 00:40:07 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Thursday, 15 December 2016 at 20:34:47 UTC, hardreset wrote:
On Thursday, 15 December 2016 at 18:30:14 UTC, hardreset wrote:

I have pragma(lib,**fullpath**) in my freetype.d file, is that the correct way?

Never mind, figured it out, I needer to add

"libs": ["libs/freetype27ST"]

to dub.json

The pragma alone should have been enough. Did you get the path right? At any rate, if you're adding that line to dub.json, then the pragma is redundant. They both do the same thing.

Im pretty sure i did, i tried absolute path, relative, just filename, copied from address bar, etc..

To be honest I was having some odd linking problems anyway. I initially wrapped the FT init function in plain D function and that kept causing "_FT_.... not found" link errors. As soon as I took all the actual D functions out and left just FT declarations in there it stopped. Even now if I add...

int foo() { return 0; }

to my freetype.d (contains just FT interface declarations)

and call it from font.d (my font class)

i start getting linker errors. Why would adding a plain D function suddenly make it sound the linker cant find what it needs in the freetype.lib?