On Thursday, 29 December 2016 at 20:27:21 UTC, David  Zhang wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed recently, that whenever I unittest, it program hangs either at the very end, or right before they start. When using vanilla unit tests, the program appears to hang after the "All unit tests have been completed successfully." message, and I have to force to program to exit. However, when I use unit-threaded for my unit testing, it gets to the "Running unit tests in dirs ["."]" and then refuses to do anything more. Strangely enough, sometimes commenting out one or two tests seems to fix the issue with unit-threaded, only to resurface when I write a new test. Just what is going on?

It would be very helpful if you could provide example code that triggers that behavior.