On Friday, 30 December 2016 at 00:44:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

Where does the "All unit tests have been completed successfully." message come from? That's not standard D, which prints nothing.

-Steve

I should have mentioned that I use dub then, shouldn't I? Anyway, this is what I get:

C:\Users\David\Projects\weave>dub test
Generating test runner configuration '__test__library__' for 'library' (library).
Performing "unittest" build using dmd for x86.
weave ~master: building configuration "__test__library__"...
Linking...
Running .\bin\__test__library__.exe
All unit tests have been run successfully.