On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 01:47:44 UTC, Nestor wrote:
On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 21:09:25 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 12:09:35 UTC, Nestor wrote:
On Friday, 27 January 2017 at 12:55:55 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
[...]

Thanks. It did compile using dub, though I had a couple of issues with dub, by the way.

[...]

I think you have to remove the app.d that comes with sqlite-d file if you want to use it.
Because that tries to open views/test-2.3.sqlite.

Please try to read the source-code in app.d and in test.d that come with sqlite-d.

If you have questions about that I am happy to answer them.
Sqlite-d is a work in progress and I have not used it for an actual project.

Currently I am busy with improving the ctfe engine.
So I don't have to many resources should sqlite-d need improvements.

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Removing app.d from the library seems to make no difference. I just made an empty project as before (specifying your package as a dependency), like this:

dub init sqlite-test

Then I try to build using simply dub without parameters. However I get this message:

Fetching sqlite-d 0.1.0 (getting selected version)...
Non-optional dependency sqlite-d of sqlite-test not found in dependency tree!?.

Am I missing a parameter or something?

I just called dub fetch and see what the problem is.
I am going to push an update to fix it.
should be there in a minute