On Monday, 17 April 2017 at 10:55:30 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
They works, but it results in a new template being instantiated for every call, so you really shouldn't use __FILE__ or __LINE__ as template arguments if you can avoid it.
Does it matter if I anyway use template (S...) ?
And what problem with that new templates for every call? Increases .exe size? Needs more memory (runtime? compile-time?)? Something else?

Usually, the better way to handle it is to use runtime arguments, e.g. void error(string msg, string file = __FILE__, size_t line = __LINE__)
Is possible use this with (S...)? In some cases I use many arguments (5-10, mixed strings and numbers) and I tried to avoid the concatenation them into string.

What will be better? Concatenation or templates? Or maybe an another way?