(Void-995) Hi, everyone. I'm pretty excited with what have D to offer for game development, especially meta programming, traits, object.factory, signals and bunch of other neat things that may save a lot of time. Also, i saw support for vector data types and simd, which sounds awesome. The question is, can i use simd as base to extend it's syntax for making something like GLM for C++? I mean extending existing types with new operators and such to have GLSL/HLSL like syntax for basis math operation in D? Maybe someone did that already?