On 7/20/17 10:38 AM, Aldo wrote:
Hello,

im tring to add nothrow keyword in my code, but compilation fails :

function 'object.opEquals' is not nothrow

its a simple comparison between 2 objects. How to make opEquals nothrow ?

You can't. Object.opEquals is not nothrow, so object.opEquals is not nothrow (note the former is the virtual member function, the latter is a global function which is what the compiler actually calls).

It is a legacy limitation. Until we get rid of all the Object base methods for things like opEquals and toHash, we will not be able to fix this.

-Steve