On Monday, 24 July 2017 at 07:08:56 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Friday, 21 July 2017 at 14:21:37 UTC, Timoses wrote:
I'd love to check whether a string value is the name of a type at run-time.
[...]
The goal is to identify whether a string represents a custom type within a package. I'm also trying to iterate over all modules within the package to get the struct name. However, that seems like a struggle...

Any ideas?..

I used custom Runtime Type Infos for this:
https://github.com/BBasile/iz/blob/master/import/iz/rtti.d#L550
Each type for which that's interesting to have extra information is registered. When a type is not registered than it can be considered as not a type.

Awesome, that's helping a lot : D.