On 09/10/2017 09:53 AM, Vino.B wrote:

> auto coSizeDirList (string FFs, int SizeDir) {

> //alias DirSizeList = typeof(coSizeDirList());

I worked with a version of coSizeDirList() that did not take any parameters. (Could be from an earlier post of yours.)

In this case, you can must use a compilable expression. Since coSizeDirList above takes a string and int, you can get its return value like this:

  alias DirSizeList = typeof(coSizeDirList(string.init, int.init))

The following can work as well:

  alias DirSizeList = typeof(coSizeDirList("", 42))

However, there are other compilation errors when I do that.

Ali