I have two nearly duplicate files I added a static this() to initialize some static members of an interface.

On one file when I add an empty static this() it crashes while the other one does not.

The exception that happens is
Cyclic dependency between module A and B.

Why does this occur on an empty static this? Is it being ran twice or something? Anyway to fix this?

Seriously, simply adding static this() { } to module B crashes the program ;/ module A and module B both import each other because there are types that they need to share but that is all(one uses an enum of the other and vice versa).