On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 02:36:50 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 02:16:16 EntangledQuanta via Digitalmars-d- learn wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 21:17:53 UTC, nkm1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 17:40:20 UTC, > EntangledQuanta
>
> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> There are two issues there; operator precedence and booleans
> (_win[0] == '@') being a valid operands to +.
> If someone is too stupid to learn how precedence works, they
> should consider a different career instead of blaming others.
> OTOH, booleans converting to numbers is a very questionable
> feature. I certainly have never seen any good use for it. > This
> is just an unfortunate legacy of C, which didn't even have
> booleans for a long time.

Your an idiot, I know about how operator precedence works far more than you do. Wanna bet? how much? Your house? your wife? Your life? It's about doing things correctly, you seem to fail to understand, not your fault, can't expect a turd to understand logic.

Please try to be civil. It's fine if you're unhappy about some aspect of how D works and want to discuss it, but we do not condone personal attacks here.

- Jonathan M Davis

But, of course, It's ok for him to come me an idiot. Let me quote, not that it matters, since you are biased and a hypocrite:

">> > If someone is too stupid to learn how precedence works, they
> should consider a different career instead of blaming > others."

But when I call him an idiot, I'm put in the corner.

I see how it works around here. What a cult!