On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 02:57:21 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 02:36:50 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

Please try to be civil. It's fine if you're unhappy about some aspect of how D works and want to discuss it, but we do not condone personal attacks here.

- Jonathan M Davis

He seemed to be threatening the guy's life over operator precedence. Ridiculous...

Are you an idiot? Seriously, you must be. You just want to create drama instead of supply an actual logical argument(which I read your argument and it is pathetic). Show me where I threatened the guys life! Fucking moron. You must be some TSA goon or DHS wannabe.