On Friday, 13 October 2017 at 16:36:06 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 10/13/2017 08:47 AM, kerdemdemir wrote:

> I changed my dependency setting in dub file to "dcompute":
"~>0.0.0" but
> still getting the same error message. By the way I am sure my
LDC
> version is good because I can build DCompute source code with
same LDC
> version.

Could this be related to difference in platform like Windows vs. Linux? If so, may be it makes sense to work in a VM that has Nicholas's exact setup.

Ali

It make sense for me to switch back to linux. I ruined my multiboot linux system which has only 20gb root partition while trying to install CUDA libraries(which takes a lot of space.). Maybe as you suggest instead of trying with windows I need to reinstall my linux.