On Sunday, 8 October 2017 at 07:51:12 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:

You are using an old DCompute: that message was changed in https://github.com/libmir/dcompute/commit/cf1420d5377c48f9132f1a9a0f8f06ebb46a6433#diff-b0637c2cde07f2ec8f77f9e3d379fff7

I'm not quite sure how the dub version specs work but I believe "dcompute": "~>0.0.0" should work, or you can force it to use master. I'm still not sure why it fails with that error though, are you using an old LDC as well? 1.4.0 should work.

You have any experience with master being quirky?

I can't dub fetch through the firewall at work so I have to install packages manually. You have to do
dub add-local [package] [version]
so if you actually download master, you have have to give it a version number anyway. I usually just manually bump it one. Kind of annoying, but works.