On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 16:23:55 UTC, SamwiseFilmore wrote:
On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 08:40:28 UTC, bauss wrote:
Do you get a response back with rendered html or does the connection get dropped?

No, the html does come in, and the whole content of the rendered page is sent to the browser. The page has closing head and body tags.

Have you tried to cut down the amount of data and see if it will render it all? That should eliminate whether it's the amount of data or what.

I'll play with that. Would there be any reason for my data to get randomly truncated?

Before you did:
render!("index.dt", title, major_categories);

Have you tried to check the contents of "major_categories" making sure it's all there. Just to figure out whether the problem is in the view rendering or the json parsing.