On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 18:48:10 UTC, bauss wrote:
On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 16:23:55 UTC, SamwiseFilmore wrote:
On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 08:40:28 UTC, bauss wrote:
[...]

No, the html does come in, and the whole content of the rendered page is sent to the browser. The page has closing head and body tags.

[...]

I'll play with that. Would there be any reason for my data to get randomly truncated?

Before you did:
render!("index.dt", title, major_categories);

Have you tried to check the contents of "major_categories" making sure it's all there. Just to figure out whether the problem is in the view rendering or the json parsing.

Also alternatively have you tried "vibe.data.json"?

http://vibed.org/api/vibe.data.json/