On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 at 01:24:21 UTC, A Guy With a Question wrote:

I was just more curious of the design decisions that were made.

So am I. I'm trying to get to the heart of in the the PR comments.

Mike
        • Re: Floating po... Dave Jones via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Floatin... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Fl... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Fl... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... Michael V. Franklin via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... Michael V. Franklin via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... Michael V. Franklin via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Floatin... Dukc via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Fl... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Floating po... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: Floating point types def... codephantom via Digitalmars-d-learn