On Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 05:49:00 UTC, ChrisPiker wrote:
On Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 03:08:29 UTC, Seb wrote:
[...]
Well now libevent_pthreads is missing. Anyway, don't worry about it we're (finally) switching over to RedHat 7 soon anyway, deployment is underway, that should bring a browser that's not an old extended support release.

[...]
I'll build against the native scheduler in the future if I get a chance to write any vibe.d code. Might as well try it out.

[...]
Cool, I'll just use that if needed.

Anyway, you've been so helpful that I've setup a small monthly recurring D Foundation donation.

Have a good evening,

Wow thanks a lot!
I hope you don't run into further problems, but if that does happen, please feel more than free to post here again!